Old August 29th 05, 04:18 AM
SR

Ok, the problem with my Sony ICF 2010 is that the SSB does not work
well. I did find a website http://www.palmsradio.com/hurricane.html
And I tuned my radio to 14.325 USB MHz, but I hear nothing.

But however, I tuned to 3.885 MHz and I hear hams talking about it.

Once I get the a better radio I'll be able to SSB in better.

SR 73

SR wrote:

Hi Brenda: I'm trying to find this storm on the SW, do you have a SW FRQ?

I'm using the Sony ICF 2010 telescopic whip.

SR 73!

Brenda Ann wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

WWL 870, New Orleans, began fading in here right at my sunset, 0030.

WWL was the farthest east/south station I was able to pick up
regularly in
Oregon City, Oregon (about 15 miles south of Portland) shortly after
local
sunset, most of the year... can't hear it here.. damn N. Korean jammers,
anyway..