Old August 29th 05, 01:59 PM
John Smith

Frank:

I am kind of the same mind--live and let live...

However, it does kinda bother me when I think they may be here having
trans-gender operations though--and getting amateur licenses! blank-look

John

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:51:15 -0700, Frank Gilliland wrote:

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 20:13:38 -0700, John Smith
wrote in
:

Frank:

Frankly, if I thought anything, I would suspect that it would be the
"supreme aliens" who were able to call the shots--I don't think our gov't
or the world gov'ts for that matter would be doing much of anything--at
least not anything the aliens were not telling them to do...

Who knows, keep an open mind, maybe they are just raising us like a head
of cattle--and butchering time is near!!! terrified-look!

I think "The Outer Limits" already did that story.

... do I think that is really happening? Heck, I don't know if there is a
supreme being, I don't know if we came from a mud puddle, how should I
know, if you ask me--all the choices just sound crazy, ask the aliens!
chuckle

Well, I don't care if there are aliens tourists on this planet or not,
just as long as they don't take our jobs, rape our women, or try to
masquerade as retired Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeants.