Old August 29th 05, 03:28 PM
K4YZ

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 04:48:00 GMT, "K=D8HB"
wrote in . net:

"Frank Gilliland" wrote

Hit the tropics on ship and you become a "Turtleback".

Spent 21 years in the Navy and never met a "Turtleback".

But on the wall next to my Bluenose certificate are a Shellback certific=

ate and
a Golden Shellback certificate.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Shellback.... Turtleback..... same difference...(SNIP)

No, they're not.

but my bad.

There you go...Especially since you fancy yourself the "corporate
knowledge" on all things Naval and Marine to "trip up" others on,
Frankie...

Seems you suffer a bit of knowledge lag yourself.

Still, you know what I meant. I didn't get that far South.

I bet...

Steve, K4YZ