Old August 30th 05, 10:05 AM
K4YZ

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 29 Aug 2005 07:50:39 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
And if you'e going to come at me with assertions of what is and
isn't "The Real Marine Corps", at least have the decency of having
Honorably served that same Marine Corps. YOU DIDN'T. You made a
PROMISE when you enlisted and you FAILED to keep up your end of the
bargain. Not once, but twice, by your own admission.

Yes, by my own admission. Yes, I could have walked right up to the
commanding General, but I didn't. I chose a different course of action
based on the circumstances. If you had ever been in a grunt unit you
would understand those circumstances, but you weren't so don't try.

But this discussion isn't about me, Dudly -- it's about YOU and the
bogus claims you have made about your service (if you even served at
all).

Sorry, Frankie of Silliland..it IS about you.

You "served" 1/4th as long as I did and got court martialed twice.
Then you want to come in here throwing your "reputation" around to try
and diminish MY service.

Sorry, putz...You don't add up to the top of my jump boots.

Steve, K4YZ