Old August 30th 05, 11:43 AM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 29 Aug 2005 16:02:15 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

wrote:
Frank of Silliland wrote:
On 28 Aug 2005 05:54:46 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in

Since the chain of command was already in the
field I couldn't request mast, so I refused the order. He then ordered
me to serve on mess duty while awaiting office hours, which I also
refused (since I was supposed to be on light-duty). The result was a
summary court-martial, a month in the brig and reduction back down to
private. And a big hit on my conduct marks.

It's all becoming very, very clear.

Was the shop chief an "A" NCOIC with a God complex?

It wouldn't matter.

Frankie took a spill over one of his own "trip ups".

A Marine has the RIGHT to Request Mast to HIGHER headquarters
irrespective of the consent or advice of the lower level command.

That his "chain of command" was "in the field" was irrelevent.

He had recource. He didn't pursue it.

Obviously the OIC of the Court Martial wasn't impressed with
Frankie's story, either. USMC Court Martials don't like having
judgements overturned on appeal anymore than civilian courts do, and
had Frankie had VALID reason for refusing an order, they would have,
at the very least, returned the issue back to his commander for Article
15 (Office Hours). Seemingly he HAD that reason. There's more to the
"big story" than Frankie's telling of it...

Nothing that you couldn't figure out from what I told you already. The
presiding officer ("OIC of the Court Martial"? LOL!) made his decision
based on the evidence and testimony presented, which -didn't- include
the medical evaluation from mainside hospital because that had not yet
occured.

Oooops! Gulp! RE4YZ missed that part.

You also missed the part about the shop chief getting a
reprimand for lifting my light-duty chit and giving me an illegal
order.

The shop chief could have refused the Article 15 and goen to court.
Wonder why he didn't?

It's clear that you can't comprehend anything that doesn't fit
into your twisted little fantasies.

To borrow a phrase from Col Jessup, "CRYSTAL."

And as far as "trip ups" are concerned, let's take a closer look at
your postings lately...... Since I started confronting your lies with
facts your entire personality has changed.

He has many of them, you know.

You used to be relatively
calm and controlled, but now your posts are filled with nothing but
repititious 'Hermanesque' catch-phrases and buzzwords that only -you-
think are effective at bolstering your credibility. You used to try
and exert control over your challengers by starting new threads with
almost every reply, yet for the past week you can't seem to break out
of -this- thread.

Mark Morgan has recently borrowed this tactic. I think RE4YZ likes
having his name in the spotlight.

You used to be the spelling cop, but now almost
every post by you has several spelling errors because of the frantic
rage that comes over you when replying to my posts. All your defensive
tag-team parters have abandoned you.

Sayonara!

In your frenzy of hatred you
don't even realize that you frequently contradict your previous
claims, sometimes even in the same sentence; e.g, "My original says
'HONORABLE.'" Yes it does, Dudly, but you left out a few words, like
"General under 'Honorable' conditions". And if your "original" was
honorable then there's no need to get it changed.

RE4YZ protesteth too much.

Just one more bogus
excuse after another. Rarely do you reply to any post that confronts
you with hard facts -- instead you seek posts that you think you can
spin and maybe bluff yourself into a positive light. Even when you
-do- address hard facts you are always wrong; e.g, the USMC didn't use
cutting scores for promotions in the '70's, either. I tell the truth
about my service, good or bad; but while all you do is try to crush my
credibility by dwelling on my mistakes, you don't even realize that
openly admitting my mistakes gives me more credibility than you will
-ever- achieve. And then there's the biggie: You put -so much- effort
into protecting your story when it would be so much easier to just
scan your DD-214, or discharge certificate, or dog-tag, etc, block out
the important info just like I did, and post it. The issue would be
resolved and you wouldn't be challenged any more. But you don't
because your claims are nothing but lies and you -love- the attention.

He craves it. Even negative attention.

And you accuse -ME- of making "trip ups"? You're a fraud, Dudly. Your
stories are a fraud, your USMC career is a fraud, your personality is
a fraud, and your life is a fraud.

Now I'm going to give you a suggestion: Take a couple weeks off from
the newsgroups. Go camping, get some fresh air, a fresh perspective,
and get laid if you can. Then come back here, come clean about your
lies, and be yourself. You will catch some flack to be sure, but that
will eventually die down after a few months. Maybe you don't realize
this but people -will- respect you for who you are even if you haven't
accomplished much with your life -- heck, I should know! But if you
keep up with this ridiculous facade then don't expect things to
improve because they won't. Of course if you really -like- all this
negative attention then..... well, just know that it's people like you
who keep state-funded mental health agencies in business.

So what'll it be, Dudly?

RE4YZ is gonna keep on keepin on.