Old August 30th 05, 11:55 AM

From: on Aug 28, 6:02 pm

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
From: on Aug 25, 2:42 pm
K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

The PCTA, including Jim Miccolis/N2EY, immediately set upon
discrediting Len's comments and opinions.

Correct. Questioning or discrediting is not what you claimed. What you
said was that Len wasn't permitted to comment. You were incorrect.

We were instructed to discard Len's comments.

In the end, if they cannot
lay waste to Len's comments with rational argument(s)...

I've seen any number of Len's comments made to look like the product of
one who has little experience.

As Len has questioned your net control capabilities.

Not quite true either side. I was citing Heil as a CONTROL FREAK
that he appears to be from all his postings to me. Evident to all.

Closing a net with CW?

I have experience in radio. A considerable amount. Most of it is
PROFESSIONAL radio...that kind that pays money for services
rendered.

Heil must not equate government employ in the Department of State
as "professional" yet he obviously got MONEY for that, PLUS living
expenses.

Obviously he's not professional.

...they claim that
his opinions are simply no good because Len isn't a ham.

Sometimes Len's opinions are no good because they are issued because he
has no experience in amateur radio. Sometimes his opinions are no good
because they are the rantings of a geezer with an ax to grind. Often,
he makes factual errors and there have been numerous times when he
deliberately fabricates.

You want us to believe that all of Len's comments are to be discarded.

Heil doesn't like my commenting, therefore I am to be "discarded,"
discredited, demeaned, and some other "d" I can't think of. :-)

demonized.

David Heil/K8MN is a primary culprit in that tactic, but Jim has used it as
well.

Oh no, I've by no means been "a primary culprit", but I have
participated over a period of years.

Can you guess how many times you've commented that Len isn't an amateur
radio operator?

He has a macro sentence generator for that. :-)

And there is a purpose for his stating that you're not an amateur.

I've never said I had an amateur radio license. From day one in
here
I've stated that I do not. I have a Commercial radio license.

But, that constant repetition of "not having a license" masks Heil's
INABILITY to reply ON the subject of what he was challenged for. He
tries to wiggle out of a challenge by semi-denigrative, moral
something or others implying that I should NOT be posting in here.

Every time.

Len isn't involved in amateur
radio. He wraps himself in bunting and writes of his Constitutional
rights of free speech and to petition his government. Well, he has done
those things. Nothing on this planet can prevent me from lauging at him
or ridiculing him or his ideas.

Nor him you.

Heil is a bundle of laughs. :-)

Among other things.

Len writes of being denigrated or
insulted by those who do not agree with his him but he often insults and
denigrates those who have the opposite point of view.

Perhaps Len is correct to do so.

Tsk tsk tsk. Heil thinks he has some special dispensation that
allows
him to insult others but others are "not permitted" to fire right
back
at him.

He reaps what he sows.

He is quick to tell others that they are not discussing amateur radio
policy,

Get a clue, he's giving it back to you. He's been told that he is not
an amateur radio operator and should be here. This is a place only of
amateurs and amateur things.

Supposedly. Lots of different things are discussed in here. One
such seems to be winding down: The one about evolution versus
creationists. All of radio hasn't been around more than 109 years
and fits NEITHER. :-)

then he goes on a multi-post rant having everything to do with
personalities and nothing to do with amateur radio.

Have you ever thought of reigning in Robeson? When you do, get back to
me about Len and we'll talk some more.

Heil must LIKE Dudly...because Dudly attacks me. Heil is living
vicariously, enjoying another personally-insult me. "An enemy of
an enemy is his friend" to slightly paraphrase an old folk saying.

I can't imagine anyone "liking" RE-4YZ. Steve merely serves a purpose.

Heil doesn't realize that Dudly's fraudulent behavior is HURTING
the image of U.S. amateur radio.

Miccolis can't rein-in Dudly. Hans Brakob couldn't hold him down.
Katapult Kellie doesn't seem to have tried either way. Jeswald
hasn't said much. NOT a good case for building a good image of
U.S. amateur radio to the public.

Noop! But if that's who they want out in front creating a new thread
or five every day....