Old August 30th 05, 12:25 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 30 Aug 2005 02:39:54 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 30 Aug 2005 02:05:50 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 29 Aug 2005 07:50:39 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
And if you'e going to come at me with assertions of what is and
isn't "The Real Marine Corps", at least have the decency of having
Honorably served that same Marine Corps. YOU DIDN'T. You made a
PROMISE when you enlisted and you FAILED to keep up your end of the
bargain. Not once, but twice, by your own admission.

Yes, by my own admission. Yes, I could have walked right up to the
commanding General, but I didn't. I chose a different course of action
based on the circumstances. If you had ever been in a grunt unit you
would understand those circumstances, but you weren't so don't try.

But this discussion isn't about me, Dudly -- it's about YOU and the
bogus claims you have made about your service (if you even served at
all).

Sorry, Frankie of Silliland..it IS about you.

I see you made your choice.

No...YOU did.

You make your own choices, Dudly. Don't blame me for the consequences
of those decisions.

You "served" 1/4th as long as I did

You still haven't proven that you served -at all-!

I missed the part where a disgraced ex-serviceman had any
"authority" to demand anything, Frankie...

Who's "demanding", Dudly? I simply gave you a choice.

and got court martialed twice.

"Court martialed" isn't even a word, Dudly.

Yet it's a common term in both military and civilian conversation,
Frankie.

By golly, you're right -- except that it's spelled "court-martialled".

Then you want to come in here throwing your "reputation" around

Wrong. I challenged you with facts. Once again, Dudly, it's not about
me -or- my "reputation" whether be it good -or- bad.

No, you have NOT "challenged (me) with facts"...

Now you're in denial. Your sickness runs deep.

You've made allegations and barroom taunts meant only to salve your
disgraced ego.

You like to refer to the bars quite a bit..... do you spend a lot of
time at the bars, Dudly?

to try
and diminish MY service.

You haven't provided -any- proof that you served -at all-!

I still haven't found the part that says I owe you one, Frankie.

That's because I said nothing of the sort. Got any excuses that aren't
characteristic of someone trying to evade the truth?

Nor have
you described anything about your service that could be "diminished",
except for your few claims that resulted in you "diminishing" yourself
because they were contradicted by facts. It was YOU that lied about
your "service" -- don't blame me for the consequences of your lies.

I've not lied.

Prove it.

Sorry, putz...You don't add up to the top of my jump boots.

"Jump boots"? LOL!

I didn't designate the nomenclature, Frankie.

Well, now we know what you -didn't- do in the USMC.