Old August 30th 05, 04:44 PM
KØHB

"John Smith" wrote

The only argument left is if that "something" has an intelligence, I think
it is more than obvious it does, it made all this ...

Ah, yes, the last refuge of "I can't figure it out, so it must be magic done by
the "creator".

"God" is very dangerous to those who wish to control, use
and own other individuals, groups and areas.....

Actually history is replete with evidence that the most heinous "controllers"
tend to be members (often the leaders) of the dominant religious cult in their
era/region. Almost without exception they invoke the name and power of their
god as they march out to smite His enemies.

... be careful to argue against "God" too quickly, the forefathers placed
him in our constitution--they had a real purpose in doing so ...

Invoking the name of a god is a good way to control the ignorant masses.

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB