Old August 31st 05, 01:25 AM
Wes Stewart

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:35:43 +0000 (UTC), "Reg Edwards"
wrote:

[Tired repetitive bafflegab snipped]

As an unbiased World Citizen, I now find myself half-way down a bottle
of Merlo, 2000, a produce of France. But I have in reserve some decent
Californian stuff.

Since you're drinking a French wine the least you can do it keep the
"t" on the end of the French "Merlot."

When you break out the reserve Californian vintage, then you can drop
the "t" and just call it "delicious"

May I say how saddened I am to learn about the terrible disastrous
storm which has befallen some of the Southern states.

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

Do you suppose Britain or any of the other developed nations will be
sending any relief aid?