Old August 30th 05, 10:59 PM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 30 Aug 2005 02:33:51 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in

Nor does my "credibility" in this NG count on ANY of my service in
the Corps...This is an Amatuer Radio forum, and I am an Amateur Radio
operator.

So? It's not like there haven't ever been any off-topic threads in
this group before.

You're not. Nor is Lennie. And it shows. (And that's NOT a
"positive" thing...)

Where, in the charter, does it require that anyone who posts here be a
ham?

Jim Miccolis/N2EY, Steve Robeson/RE-4YZ, David Heil/K8MN, and Brian
Kelly/W3RV discussed closing this newsgroup to non-hams.

"...Where never is heard a discouraging word, and the skies are filled
with CW signals all day..."