Old August 31st 05, 04:02 AM
Dave Heil

John Smith wrote:
K0HB:

Sounds to me like you need a history lesson!

The crusades were wars against the same enemy we have today, muslim
terrorists--of course the muslims were/are claiming the christians (you
know, the guys whose motto is "turn the other cheek") were/are the "bad
guys." If they win this war, they will be claiming it in american
streets--the only good muslim is a dead one, I would volunteer to help...
actually, we only continue this crusades started long ago...

Spoken like a fellow who doesn't actually know any Muslims, "John".

Dave K8MN