Old August 31st 05, 12:15 AM
junkrs

"Darkwing (Double Secret Disinformation Agent)" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com
wrote in message ...

"Richard M" wrote in message
roups.com...
Jefferson Parish under Martial Law.

No one being allowed into New Orleans.

Levee breaches are causing rising water in New Orleans.
WWL-TV studios are being evacuated due to rising
water in the French Quarter. WWL will begin
broadcasting from LSU as soon as possible
and we will be attempting to stream on the web.

Mayor Ray Nagin reports the Twin Span Bridge
is "totally destroyed" and that 80% of the city
is underwater.

Click for streaming video. - http://www.wwltv.com/

The End is Nigh!

DW

Why don't we send in more National Guard? Oh, yeah, I forgot. Bushtard
sent them off to fulfill his political agenda.