Old September 11th 03, 03:01 PM
NEDROG

Default LQQKing for Construction Article

Somewhere back in either 1998 or 1999 os I believe 73 magazine, there was a
construction article of a FRACTAL 10m - 2 ele quad.

Yeah, I know that there has been a lot of discussions on this and other
newsgroups about FRACTAL Antennas, but I am not looking for that. I am looking
for the article.

If you have a copy of the article, and could scan it, I can deal with the
following formats: RTS, JPEG, PIF, PDF, etc.

If you have a copy of the article, but cannot scan it, I would be willing to
purchase that issue from you.

73's,

Howard W3CQH