Old August 31st 05, 02:02 AM
dxAce

Beerbarrel wrote:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:27:09 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"Beerbarrel" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:10:09 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"Beerbarrel" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 04:09:06 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"delphi4" wrote in message
For some reason I can just see him hunkered down in waist deep water
looking
through those cardboard bins at the Goodwill store with movie
projectors
and
cheap AM radios floating by...

It's too bad that's the only bath he'll get this year...and at such a
price!

Typical Honkus OT comment and at the expense of others.

Like yours?

I don't think I was making fun of him when it could be a very
serious situation. But, we all know what an ass you really are don't
we?

Of course, I was responding to some else's comment, but you let that one
slide. Fixated, are we?

Yes you did, at Cuhulin's expense. Think about it before you post! You
are the group two bit loser. No radio, no brains, all bull****!

And from CanaDuh too! Don't forget the very worst part.

dxAce
Michigan
USA