Old August 31st 05, 01:55 AM

Hurricane Katrina blew down a lot of trees onto a lot of electric power
lines in the Jackson area.Some houses suffered mostly minor damage from
the wind.Some trees got blown down onto some houses.I went over to my
sister and brother in law's home this morning,a distance of about five
miles from my house.I think I counted at least sixteen trees that had
gotten blown down,but there are many,many more trees all over the
Jackson metro area that got blown down.Some cities and towns in South
Mississippi and Louisiana suffered the worst damage.It will be years and
years before things get back to normal.There are a lot of refugees in
Jackson and other cities and states who dont have a home to go back to.
www.clarionledger.com www.wlbt.com www.wjtv.com www.wapt.com
cuhulin