Old August 31st 05, 02:26 AM
David

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:44:41 -0500, wrote:

About ten shingles were blown off my house late yesterday afternoon.I
already had half a can of asphalt roof coating stuff and some shingles
and shingle nails and some tar paper left over from when I was repairing
the roof on my old shed in my back yard a few years ago.I had my house
roof repaired in about an hour this morning.Three trees got blown down
across the South end of the street I live on.Many,many trees got blown
down on power lines in the Jackson area.There are still about 160,000
people without electricity in the Jackson area according to the local
Jackson 5:00 PM WLBT tv news this afternoon.I am really supprised my
electricity got turned on so soon.I was sort of expecting it would be at
least Thursday or Friday or this weekend before it got turned back on.
cuhulin

You are a charmed individual.