Old August 31st 05, 02:37 AM
Beerbarrel

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 01:32:32 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"Beerbarrel" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:27:09 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

Of course, I was responding to some else's comment, but you let that one
slide. Fixated, are we?

Yes you did, at Cuhulin's expense. Think about it before you post! You
are the group two bit loser. No radio, no brains, all bull****!

I say a lot of things at cuhulin's expense. And to refresh your memory, I
offered to bury the hatchet with him; I'd ignore him if he'd ignore me. He
kept bringing me up, so he gets more ****. I refuse to be lectured on
empathy by a guy that repeatedly makes jokes about necrophilia and another
human being's recently departed mother. If you're trying to take the high
moral ground here, you've got a really peculiar way of showing it.

Then don't read it dim bulb. I see you refuse but you can't help
yourself can you? Go out and get yourself a radio and come back when
you learn how to use it.