Old August 31st 05, 02:47 AM
Beerbarrel

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 01:41:59 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"Beerbarrel" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 01:28:35 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

And from CanaDuh too! Don't forget the very worst part.

I'm not from Canada.

You don't have to be. You have aligned yourself with your Butt buddy
mII. That makes you Canadian by proxy oh radioless wonder!

What it does is show that you're an idiot. I've busted mII's chops in the
past, and look forward to doing so again in the future. You'd know that, if
your reading comprehension skills were up to snuff. (Not to mention the fact
that I -do- have a radio...three in fact, although I've never brought up the
other two.) And while I abhor the vast majority of mII's political
inclinations, at least he's able to make coherent and apropos responses. All
you do is the equivalent of squatting down and grunting.

More lifeless bull from the great radioless one.....