Old August 31st 05, 03:23 AM

I am just glad Hurricane Katrina or a tornado didn't blow my house
away,especially with doggy and I sitting in my dining room ready to dive
under the kitchen table if the big pecan tree in my front yard near my
house or the big pecan tree in my back yard near my house was about to
fall over on my house.I could do without electricity for weeks if I have
to.I have GOT to get those two trees trimmed down.I am glad my
electricity is back on too,airconditioning sure is nice.My sister and
brother in law own a Pace Arrow motorhome they have parked next to their
house.He has shingles.He had the airconditioning runing off the
motorhome's generator in his motorhome when I went over there this
morning and he was sitting in there watching tv.He has to stay out of
the heat with those shingles he has.
cuhulin