Old August 31st 05, 03:47 PM
Walter Maxwell

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:05:05 -0700, dansawyeror
wrote:

I have tried several parameters and have gotten results from a very low level
with a close match to over 90% of power radiated in the feedline when the dipole
resonance is far from the transmit frequency.

We may use this model for a couple of things. It is available and it predicts
radiation. That gives the opportunity to create a test. I for one are willing to
experiment.

Dan

Will you please describe the details of your experiment where you
claim 90% of the power is radiated from the feedline? How did you make
this measurement?

Walt, W2DU