Old August 31st 05, 02:15 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Sorry folks gee I take aday and attend to my stuff and Stvie realy goes
off the deep end (or is it the showllow end in a deep dive)

"really"

"shallow" (as in "your mind")

you understood every word it seems

Not without effort.

Ah yes Stevie is lazy needs everything spoon feed to him

cut nonsense

when will you stop lying with your claim Michigan will take a LPN
seriously about mental illness

It's not a lie.

sure seems to be

Any credible entity will take ANY report of mental defect and
INVESTIGATE it, just like they are doing you right now.

still instagating right

And Markie...

I didn't tell them you are "mentally ill"...I told them I have
reason to be concerned for your health and welfare and WHY I am
concerned.

Obviously you told them nothing of substance

If you sent a letter it was circular filed, since the Computers know
nothing about it

No letter of that nature is "circular filed"...Not unl;ess they
want to take a HIPPA fine that can range up to $250K.

more Bull**** it was filed and forgotten

you should know that

and what was mihcigan going to do?

"Michigan".

I don't know. That will be up to them.

More Lies Stevie.

It is not up to them. it is up to the LAW and true medical practice,
not your delusional BS.

Without a suicide or homocide or assualt, or maybe a drunken episode,
they can't even ask me to submit to an exam

Force me to take meds because I lie on Usenet?

If you lie so liberally here, there's no reason to doubt that you
do it in real life.

Indeed as I am certain you must lie all the time yourself

haven't you said to a dying man in the ER "youar going to be all right"
or somesuch?

get real

I have.

nope

you are living in dream world where you can impose your morality on
others

stop lying

I'm not.

you are