Old August 31st 05, 04:33 PM
K4YZ

Frank of Silliland wrote:
On 29 Aug 2005 08:01:26 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
. com:

Frank of Silliland wrote:
On 25 Aug 2005 04:12:57 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

Dave Heil wrote:
Frank Silliland wrote:

Hey, that's a neat idea! I gotta do that, keep it right next to my
Blue Nose card.

What kind of guy carries a copy of his DD-214 around with him?

The same kind of guy that I try to avoid being...the loud mouth at
the end of the bar telling everyone how he stormed the beaches...Laguna
Beach...Redondo Beach...Panama Beach...

Try Myrtle Beach and Huntington Beach -- the latter should be required
duty for every single Marine!

Was at Myrtle Beach as a TME'er with VMFA-333 and got tired of
Huntington Beach driving by it all the time while stationed at MCAS(H)
Tustin.

I see you took my advice and hired a ghost-writer. Either that or you
finally did a little research before coughing up more BS.

No "ghost writing" needed here, Frankie the Liar.

Didya catch the part where he says he was ONLY a "####bird
PFC"...?!??!

Sheesh...even Lennie made E5...

I made Lance Corporal before I could get the "cash sales" smell
out of my uniforms...

If that's true then you must have skated right through boot camp.....
especially the gas chamber.

How many sets of your Class A's did you wear IN the gas chamber,
Frankie...?!?!

Where did you specify Alpha's, Dudly?

I didn't, but you suggested that I wasn't wearing out that "Cash
Sales" smell otherwise.

Corporal on the second round of cutting scores
(and that was in the rank-tight Avionics MOS of 6616)

Very impressive, especially when enlisted in the only branch of the
military that doesn't use cutting scores for promotions.

They did in the 70's, Frankie.

No, they didn't, Dudly.

Yes they did, Frankie the Liar.

...Sergeant in
less three years of my arrival in boot camp...

Which means you were promoted only twice in the 15 years that
followed. A record to be proud of, I'm sure.

I wasn't the only Sergeant in the Avionics field that had to suck
air for promotions, Frankie...

Too bad your frame of reference doesn't seem to expand beyond your
knee and your two court martials.

Plural of 'court-martial' is 'courts-martial'.

Some resource on USMC policy Frank of Silliland turned out to be!

Your ignorance about the Marine Corps is exceeded only by your
third-grade rhetoric -- hopefully that Pee-Wee Herman seminar you
attended didn't include tips on public masterbation.

Well now, Frankie! I see who's pulling THIS into the sandlot!

Gotta hurt, though...I am sure that, for a couple of days, it felt
"good" taking some swipes at someone who managed to accomplish
something you DIDN'T in the Marines...make it to a Staff NCO rank.

Two promotions in 15 years as a staff NCO, selected by cutting scores
that were never used, and granted with promotion certificates you
can't read. Yeah, you sure made your case, Dudly.

Hey screwball...

WHERE did I say SNCO ranks were selected by cutting
scores...?!?!

SNCO's never were...

But LPCL through Sergeant were! PFC was almost automatic unless
you picked your nose in morning formation.

You're such an idiot.

Steve, K4YZ