Old August 31st 05, 11:55 PM
K7ITM

Reg wrote, most lucidly,
"Found a corkscrew and I've just opened the Californian. I'd like to
try some of your Oregon stuff - do you have any. ;o) "

Why, yes, I do. Picked up a decent stash over the Indepencence Day
(that's US independence from England...) holiday a couple months ago,
at a nice wine and arts fair in Eugene.

Do _you_ have any? Are there any good English wines I should try when
I'm next in the neighborhood?? (Did Monty Python ever do a skit about
English wines to match the one they did about "Fine Australian Table
Wines"?)

Beats babbling on about old wives any day.

Cheers,
Tom