Old September 1st 05, 03:49 AM
Vinnie S.

On 01 Sep 2005 01:42:15 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 31 Aug 2005 23:08:34 GMT, Steveo wrote:

That is the problem I had. After 9-11, they were donated so much
money, that they went out to purchase new computers systems.

Vinnie S.

I sent $100 to the salvation army, fwiw, I'll send some more soon.

They shouldn't re-build some of that stuff, and I hope none of my
donated money goes to those looting ******s I've seen on TV.

I can forgive the people that stole food, clothes, medicine, etc. But the
**** with the toys and TVs is totally bull****. But saying that, it is a
small percentage of the people doing it. Most of these people are ****
out of luck. I will donate for them. I will also give to the Salvation
Army. Thanks.

Vinnie S.

Rock-on Enzo, those people really got the shaft. Thanks for being such a
decent cement shoe applicator.

The website errored twice. It must be jam packed.

Vinnie S.