Old August 31st 05, 11:12 PM
JayCee

Oh Please! us more about stair's Arrestment.
cuhulin

I don't remember the details, just remember hearing it on Glenn's show,
back around 2001-2002 or so. Maybe somebody else here knows more
details. I do remember that it involved some alleged shenanigans with an
older married woman who was one of his followers. If I remember right
these were just allegations at that time. So maybe he did something
maybe he didn't , but it wouldn't surprise me at all if old brother
stair is a hypocrite who doesn't practice what he preaches.