Old September 1st 05, 01:33 AM
Honus

wrote in message
My theory on Hurricane Katrina and all Hurricanes makes sense.The
Earth's weather system is a very complicated "engine".We are still in
Hurricane Season and there are weather cycles.Warm air meets cooler air
and that starts an air spinning situation out there on the Oceans and
Seas.There isn't anything out there much to slow down those Hurricanes
and they start picking up more and more moisture and sometimes wind
speed.That is why Hurricane Katrina happened.Last Friday or Saturday,I
heard on my radio there is another Tropical Depression out there.

Thank God you're around to explain these things to us, cuhulin! Now get
started on curing cancer, will ya?