Old September 1st 05, 01:47 AM
m II

SR wrote:
My dad loan me his Kenwood R-1000. Because my birthday is comming up he
might give it to me.

Anyway, I have it connected with a Wilson 5000 mag mount outside of the
window and connect to a VHF/UHF TV antena on the roof. I grounded the
radio to the radiator. And using KOSS Pro 4AA headphones.

No scaning or memories on the radio, but it works nice.

I am tuned to 14.325 USB (09:45 UTC) but at 14.326 USB I heard a ham
communicating. Nothing was mentioned about the hurricane so far.

I need to learn how to calibrate the dial on this radio.

SR and a big 73!

http://www.altavista.com/web/results...al&kgs=1&kls=0

Or, of victims of Microsoft's 'wrapped URL' featu

http://snipurl.com/hcs0