Old September 1st 05, 09:36 PM

NY Times,NY Slimes.John,(he used to work at the auto/truck/lawnmower
battery factory in Florence,Mississippi where I used to work) used to
subscribe to the NY Slimes.That was back in the 1980's and 1990's,,, uh
huh.During our ten minute break periods and our half hour lunch break
periods,he would spred out that NY Slimes lieing rag and be reading.One
night I said to John, (John Thomas,he was from California) I
said,John,why do you read those lieing left wing NY Slimes rags? John
owned two big dogs,and when he wasen't working,he would walk his dogs
around the battery factory and up and down a few of the streets around
there.Back in the back part of the factory,sometimes some of us guys
would be takeing batteriers off the lines and putting more batteries on
the lines and hooking them up to the battery chargers.John would be
rounding the corner back there walking his dogs and here we go,WOOF!
WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!
cuhulin