Old September 1st 05, 10:41 PM
Beerbarrel

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 16:43:42 -0400, dxAce

David wrote:
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:56:54 -0500, wrote:

www.drudgereport.com I Dont Care about other Countries,I Dont Care
about Iraq! New Orleans is much more Imporant than all of the other
Countries in the World.We NEED our American Troops back in America,NOW!
cuhulin

Nation Building begins at home...

Most of the people left behind in New Orleans
are
Black and Poor...

If this had been a red State city city full of affluent white people

would the response have been different ??

Probably not... but of course for you frothing at the mouth, thumb up-the-ass, 'tard boy liberal, left-wing
Democrats no possible response will be adequate enough, or fast enough, will it?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I noticed that in a few of the shots folks had their beer and cigs.