Old September 1st 05, 11:38 PM
Yodar

Yodar wrote:
Who offers pre-made shielded RF (antenna)cables BNC to RCA ~ 5 to 10'
length? RG 174U is possible SWL application
----------------------------------------------------------------------------I

had a situation last year wehre a frined needed her antenna
wired up but the ony route would require the use of a pre-existing
hole in the stone wall of the house. RG174 worked GREAT!
Try this link:
http://dxing.info/equipment/rg_174_coax_bryant.dx

Terry

Terry when I saw the pictures and read the "destructiosn" to make a BNC
to RG 174 was when I DECIDED to BUY the flamin thing...I dont need grief
AND AGGRAVATION FROM CABLES.

SKYCRAFT here in orlando saved my butt as they had them in six foot
lengths for a buck a foot...it wasnt RG 174...some thicker black
RG-6-like "war"

it works fine conveying signal from my new North County Active antenna
to my ATS 909

Thanks for the URL

saved to file

Yodar