Old September 2nd 05, 12:15 AM
Mike Lee

www.drudgereport.com I Dont Care about other Countries,I Dont Care
about Iraq! New Orleans is much more Imporant than all of the other
Countries in the World.We NEED our American Troops back in America,NOW!
cuhulin

I am truly sorry for the lives lost in New Orleans, but also very surprised.
America for its glory and all its power cant even get its act together
for there own.
This is so sad, DONT tel me they had no warning about the hurricane.
This just goes to show no matter how big or powerfull or how advanced a
country is, a hurricane that size can bring it to its knees in no time.

I truly hope New Orleans gets back on its feet and eventualy gets back
to some sort of normality. My heart goes out to all those who have lost
loved ones.

Come on Bush get off your f****** ass and do some thing.
Its ok to go on TV and tell all how they should be, DO SOMETHING talk is
cheap. You have no problem in pouring money into invading Irak, how
about putting some money into saving your own people.

Mike.

--
http://uk.geocities.com/swift240/mikes_page_1.html