Old September 2nd 05, 01:34 AM
David

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 23:19:01 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

*sigh*... And you even replied to the post where I stated it previously!
What defines military success in Iraq? Succintly: Replacing Saddam Hussein
and his regime with a democratic styled govt that can stand on it's own.
We've removed Saddam. We've removed his regime. They have already had free
and open elections once. They are about to ratify their constitution. I'd
say we are well on the way to acheiving our goal there. I can't wait to
hear your dissappointment!

-=jd=-

By ''democratic styled govt'' you of course mean an Islamic Theocracy
aligned with Iran. OK. We did it. Now let's flee. Peace with
honor.