Old September 2nd 05, 02:31 AM

I have been to New Orleans many,many,many times before.I have walked up
the steps and stood on those Levees before in New Orleans.I turned
around and I looked at those residential houses on the streets down
below me,my feet were as high up on the Levee as the height of the roof
tops of the houses.I turned around again and I looked out over Lake
Ponchartrain.It was Scarey,I can tell you! I got back in my van and I
went to Vieux Carrie (French Quarter) for a while and then I came back
home.I was thinking,I sure am glad I dont live in New Orleans,it is a
wonderfull city to visit,but not for me.My house here in Jackson is
always high and dry.In fact,the side of the street I live on is about
half the height of one story houses higher up than the houses across the
street from me.It would take a hell of a flood to flood my house.
cuhulin