Old September 2nd 05, 12:55 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Lawrence Statton N1GAK/XE2 wrote:

Of course, I live down in XE land, so we have abundant cheap gasoline
(US $2.15 at current exchange rates) and I have three grocery stores
within a five minute walk of my house.

Jerry

Good for you. The closest grocery to my house isa couple miles away.
It is down a busy highway with no place to walk, and I have to use a
cane so walking to the grocery is out of the question. Because of this
I try to arrange to stop at the grocery when I have to leave the house
for another reason.

As I always say, "We all have our bears to cross!" ;-)

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida