Old June 15th 04, 02:23 AM
ZZ

Don't Know if you got an answer John. If not, these were rigs we used in
the dark ages (pre plug and play) to get on 1296. Used 2C39As for rf
out and had to tweak the cavities to get it in the ham band.

Cheers es 73,

Scott W7GSM

JOHN7714 wrote:
Military Radio
Military Radio model 11-A/APN-12. This is a 15 tube radio, with an eye tube.
The radio looks to be in good condition, and looks to be complete. It operates
on 115 volts AC, or 26 volts, DC. I have not tried it to see if it works. It
has no rust, and is very clean inside. Would make a nice piece of history. Only
$40. See picture

http://southeasttexas.com/uploads/ACFB8B6.jpg
~
Can someone tell me what this is and what it does?
Also approximate worth?

Thanks in advance.

John