Old September 2nd 05, 03:03 PM
Fred W4JLE

With all do respect, may I entice you to have an auto-erotic experience.

If we had not helped you during WW2, I would not be reading your trash as I
do not understand German.

Regardless of your politics, to show such utter disregard for the suffering
of the people is indicative of your anti US stance as opposed to your
concern for humanity of any stripe.

But were you not a rabid mouth breather, you would know that.

"Polymath" wrote in message
ups.com...
What a lot of fuss about _NOTHING_ from you Yanks!

What has happened down south is exactly what you have
been meting out to the citizenry of Yugoslavia, of
Afghanistan and latterly of Iraq - the destruction
of the civilain infrastructure.

It's normal Yankland experience!

Serves you right for your illegal invasion of Iraq!

Fred W4JLE wrote:
We all watched in amazement as New Orleans was relagated to the Stone

Age.
All the wizz bang technology fell on it's hind parts. No cell phones, no
internet, no echo link, no communications.