Old September 2nd 05, 11:28 AM
Dee Flint

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
ink.net...
I hope you folks can give a listen to HF during this disaster. It is
amazing how Ham Radio has stepped up to the plate and is providing
Communications where the Commercial infrastructure is destroyed.

7290, 7285, 14.265, 3935, 3873, 3965 and many others I am sure.

I'm listening to a young lady right now with the Baptist feeding unit in
Biloxi Mississippi on the Alabama net frequency of 3965 passing messages
to family and friends outside of the disaster area.

Such as "Daddy were alright" Don't worry have not been able to call
before.

And this is for you Len Anderson......take your anti-ham crap and shove
it.

Back to work, thanks to you all for the help you are providing.

Dan/W4NTI

And I'd like to add kudos for all those outside the disaster area who are
processing the traffic. I've heard people with voices quavery with extreme
old age and voices young enough that I doubt they are old enough to shave
and every age in between. All are operating in an efficient and
professional manner.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE