Old September 2nd 05, 02:26 PM
Michael Coslo

Cmdr Buzz corey wrote:

KØHB wrote:

"John Smith" wrote

In fact, it was this professor who first told me to look either for
angels
or aliens--before he finally settled on the angels (intelligence NOT
from
a mud puddle as you could ever find upon an earth-like planet)...

The only thing that I can think of which is more impossible to believe
than "mud became man" is angels that just "were".

73, de Hans, K0HB

So where did all the matter in the universe orginially come from? If it
had no beginning, the it just "was". If it did indeed have a beginning,
the what was before that?

Personally, I suspect that answer may be hard to come by. My own
beliefs are that we are going to have to meld Big Bang and Steady State
together.

Big Bang has still not found Proton decay, which to me is a fatal flaw.
Steady State as it was thought of in the past, just doesn't hold up to
what we know today.

Certainly the idea of pre-Big Bang "foam" is interesting, but of
course, what was there before the "foam"? Was there a previous universe?
Given that the conditions and constants of the Universe were set by the
Big Bang, there isn't much doubt that any previous universe would have
been much different.

Where might the energy from these
universe/singularity/universe/singularity/universes have come from.

Perhaps the quantum world may give us some answers. Perhaps zero point
energy may have played a part.

- mike KB3EIA -