Old September 2nd 05, 07:59 PM
The Other George

Al Klein wrote in
:

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:15:04 -0500, The Other George
said in rec.radio.scanner:

Really don't need the name of the airport if he's 10 miles away and
using a hand held he is not going to hear anythang!!!

I hear plenty from 40 miles away from an airport using the rubber
duck.

You're sure a fountain of misinformation, aren't you?

Then you ether live in the middle of a desert or on the planes with
nothing from you to the airport!!! Or on a mountain overlooking the
airport. I have lived 12.7 miles away from KPIT Pittsburgh International
and before I put up a Scantenna the only thing I could hear was the
planes, after going up 45 feet I now hear the tower. While in the U.S.
Army as a gun ship driver for 24 years I could never hear the tower on a
hand held if I was 4 or more miles away with out going up on a building
or being higher then the buildings I was near. And yes I am a fountain of
information :-)

--
That Other George

Please send your spam to:

IRC #ScannerRadio_Warez For all your Scanner Controll Warez

UseNET: alt.binaries.radio-scanner For all your Scanner Controll Warez

UseNET: alt.binaries.radio.scanner.warez For all your Scanner Controll
Warez

http://www.scannertesting.com