Old September 3rd 05, 02:42 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

No he isn't very practiced He forgets that at some points it is his
victum that decides what is a threat

No, Markie...It's a court of law that decides what a "threat" is.
Otherwise you could tell me the sky is blue and, if I deemed it so,
could say that's a "threat"

You're right! And those were his very words.

Sure is fun watching the two of you pat each other on the back!
Haven't seen so much self-congratulation for nothing at all since
Clinton's book came out...

Steve, K4YZ

Steve lies. Here's proof:

----------
Brian said: "There never was an insinuation, Mr. Robeson. It was a
case of your
misunderstanding and a dose of your wishful thinking."

Then Steve said: "I don't think that your previously archived comments
might be
read that way. For an offense to have occured, it onl;y requires that
it be
perceived as such."

Indeed Stevie when you going to address YOUR double standard

I wonder if Steve has been picked up? He's strangely absent on RRAP.

MIA or AWOL?