Old September 3rd 05, 03:02 PM
an_old_friend

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
Steve lies. Here's proof:

----------
Brian said: "There never was an insinuation, Mr. Robeson. It was a
case of your
misunderstanding and a dose of your wishful thinking."

Then Steve said: "I don't think that your previously archived comments
might be
read that way. For an offense to have occured, it onl;y requires that
it be
perceived as such."
----------

Indeed Stevie when you going to address YOUR double standard

I wonder if Steve has been picked up? He's strangely absent on RRAP.

well I have seen one post from him yesterday he was flaming me claiming
that my refusual to address every point of one of his repetive flame
posts was censorship of him.

I was glad to see it frankly as long as he posts every day or so we are
safe since he is obviously not driving to one of to carru out one of
his threats

MIA or AWOL?

Definately MIA, stevie has always been MIA, plenty of talk though