Old September 3rd 05, 02:06 PM
Mike Lee

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:05:05 -0400, "drunken walter barstool"
wrote:

"HopalongHowie" wrote in message
groups.com...

CNN just reported one of NO's hospitals is burning and as helicopters
are attempting to rescue people from the building were taking sniper
fire from the ground. A crew chief in one of the birds returned fire.

I sure hope he hit the puke.

TNB (typical negroid behaviour)

TBS (typical bigot ****).

Yes I am sorry to hear that bad news, why on earth do they have to shoot
at help thats trying to come there way. What is the logic behind that ?

I hear on Sky news that the National Guard has been sent in, good. The
ones that are raping should be shot no question, get rid of the scum
that do that, Hurricane or not raping is NO excuse.

Black or white it dont matter raping is the lowest form of human
behaviour, next to canabilism.

--
http://uk.geocities.com/swift240/mikes_page_1.html