Old September 3rd 05, 06:08 PM
Mike Coslo

Michael Coslo wrote:

John Smith wrote:

K0HB:

Yes, I have read a couple of books on the subject--most
of the authors
strike me as being rather weak in math and especially
in the area of
probability and statistics--quite possibly
lotus-blossom-eaters.

For some it is easier to attack the thinker than
to disprove the idea....

That's what I've been saying about you'se guys.

"Len is not a ham. Len has no interest in amateur radio. Discard
Len's opinions because as a non-participant, Len could know nothing
about amateur radio."

Hi! You guys crack me up.

I don't discard a one of Len Andersons opinions.

However, he is fully aware of "attacking the thinker". I doubt I've
ever said one nasty thing to the man, (aside from calling him Lennie
once, for which I was chastised and then ceased doing). Yet go look up
his comments to me over time. Fascinating stuff. Probably not a good
avenue to go down for an argument! ;^)

- Mike KB3EIA -