Old September 3rd 05, 11:24 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Dave Bushong wrote:
Someone masq as:
Stagger Leechildraper wrote:
Dave Bushong wrote:

I'm also a little embarrassed to be a human being

You should be.

OK, I'm going back to 20 meters to deliver H&W traffic. My dad's sister
is down there and hopefully I will hear some good news about her in the
process.

Hope she's a floater.............

I would love to meet you face to face. The result of that encounter
would be that one of us would end up in jail on murder charges.

I've seen your picture, stupid. You look like a nerd with a triple
spare tire gut.

Have you ever thought about the consequences of your outrageous
behavior? My gawd, you are such an obvious asshole, and I wonder how
many times you have had someone smack you in the face.

None.

You probably sleep in your mother's basement and never meet humans, so
this may not be relevant.

Nope. The only thing irrelevant is your whining posts.

I'm sure that you will follow up to this message with another one of
your forged postings, but this is the last you will hear directly from me.

Crybaby.

Loser.

Hope she's a floater...............

(go ahead and play with my posting - that would be so original. Wow!
You are so smart!)

Go play with yourself as you wonder whether or not she's a floater,
crybaby.