Old September 3rd 05, 11:06 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Whiny **** Lardass Davies aka Digital wrote:
"Anonymous AB8MQ"

Poor Lardass, he sees his owner everywhere!

You can't even count to 5, Lardass! Keep guessing on the IP's, dumbass!

"Digital" shows not only is he too ****ing
stupid to correctly read a message header, he can't count to 5 in
:
"posts from one of his four providers.
1)http://1st.net/
2)MSN
3)AOL
4)netzero.net
5) 1Cust5558.an3.cle11.da.uu.net"
How to speak Mongolloyd like Mongolloyd Davies
"breaddead" - LLoyd hasn't got anything upstairs in the oven

"defenseive" - Lardass is "defensive" of his ignorance

"counter-offenseive" - When LARDASS LLoyds attack

"nights" - Athens ASSHOLE was referring to last "night's" masturbation
session

"I forget to set the playlist in Winamp to repeat!" - Mongolloyd also
"forgets" the use of past tense, maybe he forgot!

"Techincal" - Lloyd just hates those "technical" things

"Dalkes" - Lloyd's granddad remembers when movies became "talkies" too
bad LARDASS learned to Dalk

"That it!" - When Mongolloyds get real mad, they talk like Tor Johnson

"Woger" - LARDASS closely identifies with Elmer Fudd with his lack of
hair and all

"decide on weather or not" - It's always "stormy weather" with Lloyd
deciding "whether" or not to use correct English

"can not" - Mongolloyd is wondering how he "cannot" seem to get ahead
in life

"is'nt" - "Isn't" LARDASS cute when he is mad?

"PAINFULL" - How LARDASS' bathroom scale feels when he steps on it in
the morning, real "painful"

"I wish for Roger Wisemand" - Lloyd liked thosed thingd ford Rogerd

"alot" - Davies dreams he can communicate in English a lot

"thier" - Lavender Lloyd sure does lisp after a night behind the
dumpster

"dont" - Lloyd says "dont", the rest of the world says "don't"

"Isreal" - Is FATASS Lloyd's retardation for real, or can he blame
Israel?

"juist jelous" "extermenate" - A three for one post Athens Asshole
axiom

"footting" - What LARDASS doesn't have, an equal "footing" anywhere

"Cant" - Emmanuel?

"th" - When Lloyd gets nervous, he stutte, er stutters

"enfighting" - Lloyd's two brain cells are infighting for control of
his stupidity

"YOU STUPID JEW!" - Wasn't Jesus Jewish, so called Christian LLoyd?

"Tonite" - There's nothing in Lloyd's brain "tonight" or any night

"segmant" - What Lloyd's communications are, only sentence "segments"

"I just listening" - Too bad he doesn't listen to his poor English

"buffon" - The Athens, Alabama "buffoon" strikes again!

"museium" - Where LARDASS LLoyd keeps his "muse"

"nastey" - How everybody describes LARDASS' body stench, especially in
the ghetto

"loose" - Lloyd's description of his spinchter muscles...

"wont" - Lloyd refuses to learn English, it's Lloyd's "wont"

"awhile" - It will be "a while" before Davies gets a clue

"freinds" - Lloyd's conglomeration of "friends" and "fiends"

"thier" - "There" just isn't any hope for LARDASS Lloyd "ill-educated"
Davies

"backstabers" - Lloyd's version of the OJays' hit

"becuase" - Home of the "Deliverance Extras" spelling by LARDASS Lloyd

"obselete" - What LARDASS thinking is to him, others see it as
'obsolete'.....

"belive" - What fools like LARDASS Lloyd "believes"

"thier" - Ill-educated Xtian LARDASS Lloyd shows off his language
skills!

"marshalls" - Mongolloyd spell "marshals" real good!

Wisemand - LARDASSd ****sd upd againd

"compay" - Mongolloyd never gets any female "compay," while others do
get "company"

" But when we are winning," DUMB****, YOU have NEVER WON anything in
your miserable life!

"and do the nasty!" You don't really know what that means, do you, 30
year old VIRGIN?

"It's does" - Mongolloyd use good English

"momnet" - LARDASS Lloyd Davies misses his dead "momnet" for a "moment"

"seriuosly" - Lavender Lad President Mongolloyd wants to be taken
"seriously" instead of "seriuosly"

"annouced" - Mongolloyd "announces" his stupidity again

"tonite" - Davies never lets his lack of education stop him from
announcing to the world he's a ****ing imbecile!

"nite" - When LARDASS Lloyd molests those kids he makes them say "nite,
nite" at "night"

"weldare" - Calling Dr. Weldare, LARDASS needs his head out of his
FATASS....put it on his welfare bill

"so **** of" - When Mongolloyds who have man tits talk tough......

"fukcing funney" - Alabama deliverance extra Davies speak

"pictrue" - "Picture" yourself as a Davies Mongolloyd

"isseus" - Davies has "issues" too many to list here

"resortjng" - Is Lloyd from Finland?

"attsxks" - When LARDASS Davies "attacks" he uses illiteracy

"basturds"- What mental illness patient LARDASS Lloyd calls his nurses

"shkt" - Mongolloyd Davies' "Skittles", he likes that "Hershey rainbow"

"law suit" - LARDASS never leaves his HUD apartment with out his law
suit

"opinionn" - When LARDASSn postsn whiln drunkn

"intrenet harrasssmint" - Tries to make LARDASS Lloyd's rotting teeth
feel fresh

"sneeky" - The teachers always "sneaked" Lloyd through the next grade

"that' wasnet" - LLoyd was out that year of school that they went over
English grammar

idiout! - "Lloyid" strikes out again!

"speling" - Mongolloyd Davies the "spelling" bee champ of the retards!

"reas isseus instaed" - Davies talking out of that cheap beer again

"atttacking" - LARDASS Lloyd stutters when he gets upset.....ttttt.....

"challegne" - When Mongolloyds drink and post

"metnal" - Mongolloyd just doesn't have the "mental" ability to
debate......

"debste" - What Lloyd's mommy did to him in the bathtub

"cahllenge" - Mongolloyd speak for "call" and "challenge"

"basturds" - LLoyd ,Amanda's illegitimate "*******" sure does have a
scat fetish

"morsd" - Whend Daviesd drinkd andd postd

"wont" - It is Mongolloyd's "wont" to be stupid, "won't " you let him?

"youd" - Oops, LARDASS did it again!

"poinion" - Must be an Athens Alabama "Deliverance" thing

"Woger Wiseman"- LARDASS Lloyd's got that cocksucker's lisp

"isnt" - "Isn't" LARDASS cute when he slobbers?

"worfh" - Davies' cocksucking lisp has returned

"waset of spaceda" - When Lloyd's only friend Colt 45 malt liquor kicks
in

"Oppulant" - The only thing "opulent" in LARDASS is that he is rich in
ignorance

"obly" - LARDASS lisp from cocksucking shows when he tries to say his
favorite fag artist "Moby"

"wood" - LARDASS LLOYD'S head "would" be made of "wood"

"dserve" - LARDASS lives in that ghetto where they say he sure does
"dserve" those pizzas, mainly he "deserves" all the abuse he gets.

"frum" - LARDASS LLOYD DAVIES wonders where his real father is "from"

"DISCUST" - Mongolloyd Davies' command of the English language is
"disgusting"

"You worthless coward are scared of debating me." - Mongolloyd make
good sentence

"jellous" - Most of LARDASS Lloyd's cellulite body is "jealous" of
skinny, in shape people

"It just didn't wok out" - When LARDASS tried to stir fry those
nutsacks for pizza topping, Pappa John's terminated him saying he
didn't "work out".

"entact" - LARDASS' single brain cell isn't "intact" either.

"empahis" - Notice how LARDASS Lloyd's "emphasis" is always on his
****ing stupidity.

"**** all fo you" - Christian LARDASS Lloyd showing that Jesus
spirit.....

"bllod" - How LARDASS Lloyd spells "blood"

"did'nt" - LARDASS "didn't" do very well in school

"PLEASE by a clue" - LARDASS Lloyd's parents couldn't even "buy" him an
education

"extrodinare!" - LARDASS is a moron "Extraordinaire"

"unsubsribe" - Mongolloyd Davies "subscribes" to the theory that
ignorance is bliss...he must be in heaven

"Must've struck a cord" - LARDASS confuses his favorite sex fetish of
tying his penis with a light cord and masturbating to the word "chord".

"dumass" - Dumbass Davies trips and falls in **** again.

"Them two bigtime losers!" - Mongolloyd mentally ill Davies makes good
sentence!

"straming" - Lardass usually has to wash his sheets from the "stream"
of **** when he wets the bed or not given his filthy HUD apartment

"surpassinf" - LARDASS is always "surpassing" his previous levels of
stupidity.

"pleanty" - "Plenty" of stupidity coming from LARDASS Lloyd.

"Cause i'll have law lock you up and throw away the key!" - Mongolloyd
talk tough!

"pome" - When LARDASS WADSWORTHLESS Stubbyfellow writes a "poem"

"Once she here's my show" - Most people hears a show, LARDASS "here's"
them!

"forgotton" - LARDASS has "forgotten" what he was taught in special Ed

"I want your seriousness" - LARDASS does his take on "I want your sex"

"I did'nt ask for your ****ing grammer checking!" - LARDASS Lloyd
revels in his ignorance!

"agrument" - When the voices in LARDASS Lloyd's mentally ill head
collide they have an "argument"

"craetive" - Mongolloyd Davies isn't very "creative" with his
stupidity, however.

"You could have posted it, for we know!" - LARDASS make good sentence!

"bottem" - Mongolloyd likes those little boys' "bottoms" from hanging
with Steve Holsten

"James Wickstrom talked about tonite that out threre, thier Sherriff's
department" - Mongolloyd

shows off those Pulitzer prize writing skills.

"bring yer cents" - Mongolloyd show how he flunked out of school
because he had no "sense"

"You peeks out" - LARDASS Lloyd and stupidity a symbiotic relationship.

"Be thier" - LARDASS Lloyd make good sentence!

"If you pussys have balls you confront me!!! Deep down you are scared
of me. You our jellous

because I am the great almighty Time Lord!!!!

The Time Lord always wins in the end." - Does it really need to be said
about Mongolloyd Davies?

"yerself", "hisself" - LARDASS picked up his language skills or lack
thereof from the

******s his mommy Amanda serviced.

"I lost TEN POUNDS on my diet simce first of the year!" - Too bad
LARDASS didn't gain any language skills

"The best Amatuer Radio talk show ever!" - Chosen 5 to 1 over literacy
by other ill-educated morons and Mongolloyd

"All of my Daleks have been dispached!" - Too bad some extra brain
neurons haven't, Mongolloyd.

"satillite" - When LARDASS met the space between his ears

"Tuseday" - LARDASS' usual day to wear his pink tutu

"I am 210 punds now!" - LARDASS lies and ****s up again!

"jelous" - LARDASS Lloyd is "jealous" of those who can spell, read, and
write.

"peoples" - LARDASS Lloyd the "people's" choice of the Biggest
L-O-S-E-R!

"curtians" - LARDASS LLOYD DAVIES uses those "curtains" in his filthy
apartment as a masturbation rag

"depsised" - Mongolloyd Davies, who the entire real ham community has
"despised" for his lack of ability

to pass a simple 5 wpm code test or General theory

"sicker" - When Lloyd Davies has a mouth full of cum he can't say
"sticker"

"liceneses" - Mongolloyd Davies has one of those exclusive "licenses"
on stupidity

"isseus" - LARDASS has "issues" with people of intelligence.

"conquor" - Mentally ill LARDASS Lloyd has yet to "conquer" his obesity
and mental illness

"crakheads" - Retard Davies make good sentence!

"servent" - Roger Wiseman's willing "servant" makes another gaffe.

"lesibens" - When Benjamins take the wild side...the "lesbians" don't
care, though!

"Los Angles" - Mongolloyd has the wrong "angle" about "Los Angeles"

"busses" - Do they take the motored "buses" or do they take the

"thier" - You say "their," Lardass says "thier".... to-may-to,
to-mah-to.....

"eductional" - LARDASS Lloyd's writing is "educational" on how severe
illiteracy is in his family.

"She sounded like she really whappy to here from me." - Mongolloyd get
rejected again!

"This is morning I weigh at 207 pounds. This should prove to you, that
I can succeed if I put my

mind to it. I know some your stupid critics can't see that, but I'm not
here to please you." -

- LARDASS makes the "huh?" factor rise.

"This looks much more like sexy Lloyd" - Porky Pig lookalike stubby
tubby Davies dreams

he looks like a skinny, tall Billy Zane

"I figured you the thought of me owning..." - Lardass dreams the
impossible dream of thought

"I took you a long hour and a several minutes..." - Too bad LARDASS
Lloyd didn't take and pass English

"I get a laugh over you!" - Mongolloyd make good sentence!

"did'nt" - "Didn't" Lardass ever pass any school subject?

"Proves to show" - Lavender Lloyd proves he is an imbecile

"It' paid off" - Alcoholic LARDASS Lloyd's bar and utility bills never
are though.

"I wear if with" - Davies wears his stupidity well

"You need to get al ife and a job." Mongolloyd retardo Davies needs to
get English lessons and

not dream of an "Al ife" with "Al Queda"

"I've never ****ing pretending attorneys!" - LARDASSclown Davies never
had to pretend to be stupid, either!

"...what your life must me like..." - Mongolloyd's life of pizza
delivery and trashcan robots is really something

to want, too, isn't it?

"manor" - Lardassclown Davies' "manners" are like those of a hog....

"Christien" - Poor LARDASS Davies, he's shows why ignorance is bliss in
the eyes of the Lord.

"reely" - Mongolloyd Davies is "really" stupid, isn't he?

"please don't imposter me more" - Mongolloyd make good sentence!

"distastful" - A description of LARDASSCLOWN DAVIES' eating habits.

"commnet" - Most people make "comments," ill-educated Lloyd Davies
makes "commnets".

"None of you refuse to tell me who you are." - Huh, Mongolloyd?

"Millinium" - Even after a "millennium" LARDASS couldn't be smart!

"afriad" - LARDASSclown Davies isn't too smart, I'm "afraid"

"powerfull" - Mongolloyd Davies sure has a "powerful" command of the
English language.

"conquor" - Lardass Lloyd has yet to "conquer" his idiocy.

"I always new that your stupidity would trip you up, Mr. Wiseman." - I
just "knew" Llardass Lloyd couldn't pose as "Christy Davies" without
****ing it up and outing himself.

"I have given it some though and decided to come back" - Mongolloyd has
never given anything any "thought." (from another "I'm leaving"
speech/lie)

"usaul" - As "usual" Lardass lloyd Davies ****s up!

"Secwet Woger " Llardass Llavender Llad Lloyd's been sucking so many
cocks he's got a lisp!

"douters" - Even though he has his "doubters", it's "doubtful"
Llardass Lloyd has an I.Q. over 70.

"bypolar" - Mongolloyd Davies is a "bipolar bisexual".
"desperite" - Lardass Lloyd is so "desperate" to win at something,
anything.

"situtation" - Most people get in "situations, " but not our total
****-up Lloyd.

"aholt" - Lardass Lloyd usually gets "a hold" of himself on a Saturday
night, since he has no date!

"mysteriuos" - Mongolloyd Davies, "mysterious" survivor of a coat
hanger abortion attempt.
"I've did" - Most people say " I did"

"Woger" - When cocksucking, lisping fags try to say " Roger."

"for sometime" - Lardass has been a mentally ill retard "for some time"
now.

"mommie's" - When Mongolloyds say "Mommy's" as in "Mommy's house."

"drop out" - Lloyd was a High school and college " dropout."

"backpedalling" - "Backpedaling" is what Lardass does a lot of.

"Maybe two years back" - Mongolloyd speak.
"outted" - Lardass Lloyd's illteracy at work.
"I've riddled Woger for years as Arf! Arf!" - Mongolloyd is Arf!Arf!,
and his stupidity is no riddle.

"self esteme" - One thng is for sure, Lardass has it..."low self
esteem," that is.

"short comings" - Lardass has many, many "shortcomings."

"yahoo" - Lardass always goes into the "Yahoo!" gay chat rooms.

"The truth hurts you see" - So does reading your mangling of the
English language, Lardass.

"His stupidity can not be disguised for long." - Lardass' stupidity
"cannot" be disquised at all.
"entireity" - Lardass is the embodiment of stupidity in its'
"entirety."

"bothe" - Lardass is "both" stupid and retarded.

"got hime" - Lardass has got "him" a case of the dumbass!
"evelope" - Mongolloyd pushes the stupidity "envelope" to the max.
"chiicken" - Lardass Lloyd should eat more "chicken" instead of
leftover pizzas then he wouldn't be obese.

"dont" - "Don't" ever improve your English skills, Lardass!
"likign" - Huh? More Mongolloyd Ebonics.

"you ignorant spawn of satin" - Lardass ironically confesses his love
of wearing lace!

"powerfull" - Mongolloyd's brain cell isn't "powerful" enough to light
a christmas light.

"heresay" - Mongolloyd is a ****ing idot, and that's no "hearsay."

"glas" - Lardass Lloyd never uses a "glass" to drink his sticky
protein.

"freind" - Dicksucking Davies hasn't got a "friend" in the world.

"yu" - Lardass, "you" really should've gotten a better education!

"Got Brother Stair tuned in here to listen to while sleeping tonite!" -
Mongolloyd ****s up again!
"I am not a retrard" - Oh, yes, you are, Lardass!

"Got you in another lie!" - We've "caught you" in another ****up,
Dumbass Davies!

"I am not mentally challenged! I have some pontential." - Mongolloyd is
in denial about his imbecility and has the "potential" to become an
even bigger jackass!

"did'nt" - Mongolloyd "didn't ever pass Spelling.

"soon all your asses are belong to sherrif" - Mongolloyd fantazises
about having sex with his local "sheriff"...
"shure" - We are "sure" you are a ****ing moron, Llardass Lloyd!!

"proxie servers" "conecting" - Mongolloyd used "proxy servers" when he
"connected" to spam Josh's board.

"enfrocement" - Mongolloyd also ****ed up when he spoofed caller ID's
and spammed boards, and now law "enforcement" is watching him.

"apoligize" - Mongolloyd's parents should "apologize" for ever siring
such a mentally ill retard.

"meagre" - Mongolloyd's "meager" brain can't comprehend English.

"goten" - If only Mongolloyd would've "gotten" an education!

"Prepositioned" - Mongolloyd always gets "propositioned" by nouns and
pronouns!

"temting" - Mongolloyd is as "tempting" as a root canal.

"accept" - Mongolloyd use the wrong word in the wrong place again!

"normaly" - "Normally" Lardass would be passed out from Two bud lites
by now

"red head" - Little Red is shoving his big ole black dickhead in
Lardass' fat piehole.

"Aflack" - Mongolloyd ****s up yet again..www.aflac.com

"Dickionary" - Mongolloyd is almost as bad as his queer lover Holsten
in obsessing about dicks.

"Pnig" - Mongolloyd can "ping" an anvil off of his thick malformed
skull

"pratice" - Lardass has lots of "practice" ****ing up.

"dont" - Dicksucking Davies is too stupid to use an apostrophe, isn't
he?

Mongolloyd thinks "Lent" and "lint" are pronounced the same.

"ancinet" - Mongolloyd will be past "ancient" before he gets any pussy.

"harrasment" - Lardass just loves when his fat asshole gets
"harassment" from the drunk black winos!

"persecute" - Mongolloyd "Christy Davies" Attorney-at-Law makes quite
the lapsis calami in his "prosecution".

"fulest" - Little Lloydie is "fullest" when he's done sucking down wino
nutsack goo!

"i'll" "wether" - Mongolloyd, "I'll" just bet you can't decide
"whether" or not to clean your ****ty underpants or keep wearing them.
"authroities" - Mongolloyd's familiar with the "authorities" since his
brother has been carted away to jail more times than he can count.

"Perhaps I can Hal on my show too!" - Perhaps you should consider
remedial English, FATASS!

"cannonized" - Mongolloyd thinks somebody will have to be shot out of a
cannon to be "canonized"

"This board is alot better than all them N54 Boards!" - Mongolloyd is
sure overwhelmed, "then", by "all those" words!

"I dont reconnise you opinions" - Mongolloyd "doesn't recognize" his
stupidity, either.

" I donlt care" - Obviously, Lardass, obviously.

"Thats" "benifit" - "That's" one of Lardass' many ****ups. He doesn't
have the "benefit" of having a dictionary.

"I already notice Woger seeing my everywhere" - Drunken fat *******
Lardass never notices when he ****s up.

"Look, crackhead, I am NOT degenerates!" - Mongolloyd isn't very
literate, either.

"URASE" - Mongolloyd's empty skull never had to be "ERASED" it never
contained anything to begin with.

"I reading the board tonite" - Mongolloyd can only read comic books.

"REMIDER" - Lardass never has to leave a "reminder" of his many ****
ups.

"jsut" - Mongolloyd is "just" a mentally ill retard.

"Im" - "I'm" sure Lardass isn't getting any pussy.

"theere" - Mongolloyd isn't all "there".

"Activatiuons" - Lardass Mongolloyd always has his stupidity
"activations" ready to show themselves.

"steganographic" - Mongolloyd takes his "stenographic" duties as a
pizza order taker seriously.

Woger" - Mongolloyd shows off his cocksucking lisp!
"dogy" - Mongolloyd likes it "doggy" style. Receiving, it, that is.

"Tonigjht" - Mongolloyd will be on here "tonight" because he can never
get a woman.
"1987 rqadio shack reciever" - Mongolloyd the cheapass makes good
spell!

"neber" - Mongolloyd will "NEVER" get laid!

"yourslelf" - Go **** "yourself", Mongolloyd!

"You must really hate be because" - Lardassed Mongolloyd really hates
the English language, too!

"Woger" - Mongolloyd shows off his cocksucking lisp again!

"Roger Wiseman better know as the" - Mongolloyd, better "known" as the
eternal virgin and mentally ill retard.

"Secwet" - Mongolloyd is queer and proud.

"turd in the punch bowel." - Mongolloyd knows about bowels, not
"bowls". Mongolloyd eats on the floor and in bowel cavities.

"he was refused by the Air Force in 1978" - Mongolloyd, how does one
get "refused" by any military? Especially when he was honorably
discharged a year earlier?

"was sent for a 90 observation period " Dumb****ing ****head, what is a
90 observation period???? BWHAHAHAHAHA

"shoudl" - Mongolloyd "should" really shut the **** up.

"Here is" - Here "are" some more examples why Lardass is a ****ing
imbecile.

"Woger" - Lardass is here and QUEER!

"Goddman that Lloyd is sexy!" - But that Mongolloyd is so sexy he is
still a VIRGIN. BWHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

"laugheds" - Mongolloyd was always "laughed" at.

"I have off this newsgroup for over 2 years!" - Mongolloyd should "off"
himself, instead of "being off".

"I have my own internet Talk show, what can be said about your useless
self." - Mongolloyd has no listeners or anything useful to say. He's so
"useless,"

"that's what can be said" about him.

"You are very useless on here, jon" - While Mongolloyd Davies is
useless on and offline.

"Even used up toilet paper has a use, you sure dont!" - Most people
flush "used up toilet paper, " Mongolloyd eats used up toilet paper,
"don't" he?

"I'll shot to kill" - Lardass, you couldn't handle a cap gun.

"Re,omder" - Lardass always leaves us a "reminder" that he is as smart
as a rock.

"resuce" - Mongolloyd can't "rescue" himself from his own stupidity!

"maocked" - Mongolloyd ****s up again, no wonder he is "mocked" for his
stupidity!!!

"tipe" - If Mongolloyd the Lardass would pull his malformed head out of
his ass, he could "type" correctly.

"pregant" - With his looks, Lardass Davies never has to worry about
getting a girl "pregnant."

"when thet saw" - And when "they" saw Lardass' whimpering, they knew he
was a big ****ing PUSSY.

"Mayeb" - "Maybe" somebody will feel sorry for you and give you a
charity ****, but it's doubtful, Mongolloyd!

"tmorrow" - Mongolloyd will never get a woman, "tomorrow" or any other
day.

"Palastine" - Mongolloyd couldn't find "Palestine" on a ****ing map or
anyplace else.

"Woger the notsowiseman" - Mongolloyd the eternal idiot ****s up and
shows off his cocksucking lisp again.

"I hope kills himself" - Mongolloyd wishes he had killed himself.

"agruement." - Mongolloyd is a ****ing imbecile, no "argument."

"You're posts" - BWHAHAHAHAHA.."your" ****ing stupidity stands out as
well, you ****ing idiotic fat ****.

"Globin Woger" - Mongolloyd the 5'6 280 pound garden gnome makes good
spell and IKYABWAI.

"Go aheah" - Mongolloyd never can get "ahead" of his stupidity.

"ssomething" - Mongolloyd "ssure" (his spelling) did **** up again!

"pictures show email them" - Lardass "should" know better then to
"show" his stupidity.
"mor" - Mongolloyd gets "more" stupid by the minute.
"celbrating" - Mongolloyd is "celebrating" his stupidity.

"palgues" - Lardass Davies is a "plague" that needs exterminated.

"have the nerver" - Lardassed Mongolloyd "has the nerve" to criticize
others.

"Golen" - Mongolloyd's ****ups are "golden" ammunition against the dumb
fat ****.

"posts my closet" - Lardass "by" default ****s up again.

"Froce" - Mongolloyd tires to spell "force", what his drunk daddy did
with his dick on Mongolloyd's asshole.

"AUTHROIXATION" - Mongolloyd Davies never needs "auhorization" to be
idiotic.

"morrse" - Lardass can't pass 5 wpm "Morse" code.

"netwerk" - Mongolloyd is part of the idiot "network."

"characture" - Mongolloyd is a "character"..a villiage idiot.

"Learn to spelll" - Lardass ****s up again!

"describes to the T" - Mongolloyd is an IDIOT, that "describes him to a
T."

"a peace of me" - We take a "piece" out of Lardass' ample ass on a
daily basis.

"bus fair" - Lardass can't pay his own bills on time , much less
anybody's "bus fare."

"waht" - "What" do you know, Lardass ****s up again!
"to pay for you" - Lardass you can't "pay for your" own expenses.

"HELLUVA ALOT" - Lardass' English skills are not "a Hell of a Lot" of
help to him.

"mentionm" - Lardass never wants us to "mention" or point out his
numerous **** ups.

"your are" - Mongolloyd, "you are" one of the stupidest assholes on the
internet.

"alone may to much " - Lardass's sentence construction "alone MAY be
too much" to his tiny brain to handle!

You can always tell when you are getting to Woger. He gets to flustered
to type." - Mongolloyd must be getting flustered, "too,"
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

"Woger make false bad spell" - Lardass "makes" and ASS of himself,
again.

""Mongolloyd". Isn't even word," - BWHAHAHAHA Mongolloyd is
English-impaired.

"mentaly illed" - Mongolloyd knows all about being "mentally ill."

"Woger" "femine" - Mongolloyd shows his "feminine" side when he lusts
for "Roger's" cock.

"Wheer" - Mongolloyd always wonders "where" his brain is.

"scooterr" - Mongolloyd never could have a "scooter" his fatass was too
heavy for one, even if they had semi-truck shocks and springs.

"stal" - Mongolloyd's "brain" is permanently on "stall".

"aymore" - Mongolloyd never tries, he just whines "anymore".

"talkjing" - Lardass never has any women "talking" to him.

"cant" - Mongolloyd "can't" use correct punctuation.

"im" - Mongolloyd, "I'm" sure you will die a virgin, you dumbass!

"i" - Lardass, "I" know you are a fat whining ****.

"may as wel" - Mongolloyd "may as well" kill himself.

"lefty alone" - Lardass masturbates with which hand, "his "left alone."

"NIM Busters has run its coarse" - Of "course," Mongolloyd ****s up his
sentence!

"Wlardass" - "WMongolloyd" "w****s" "wup" "Wagain"....

"Wheating" - Lardass has "cheated" on everyhting he's every tried to
do, since he's so incompetent and inferior, and he still ****s up.

"Wabbi Woger" - Mongolloyd thinks any dick is a good dick to suck.

"Woger" - Mongolloyd's been sucking dicks again

"others" - Mongolloyd can't fathom "others'" hatred for his useless fat
ass!

"You can always tell when you are getting to Woger. He gets to
flustered to type." - Mongolloyd must be getting flustered, "too,"
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

"imput" - Mongolloyd's brain has no "input"! Mongolloyd one stupid fat
faggot.

"Hundred's" - Mongolloyd couldn't count to one much less "hundreds"

"dopesnt" - Mongolloyd "doesn't" have a command of the English
language!

"Wait till" - Mongolloyd we will "wait until" you compose a coherent
sentence, but it will be a long wait.

"We wn't" - Lardass Davies, you should **** off with your stupidity so
"we won't" see it ever again.

"Woger is now awoke" - Mongolloyd is never "awake."

"is too stupid to under awoke" - oh the irony, Mongolloyd!

"I ****s my pants" - Mongoolloyd sure does and eats it, too!

"treasing" - Mongolloyd likes "teasing" ****** assholes with his
syphilitic tongue.

"It's being TOS even" -Mongolloyd the only thing you TOS is your tiny
dick!

"peoples" - Mongolloyd always steals other "people's" lines!

"I really wish Steve wasn't suck a pussy and would come back to this
board" - Mongolloyd makes good ****ed up sentence! Mongolloyd made a
Freudian slip when he used "suck" instead of "such".

"I think it is long since past time when you closed this ****ty board!"
-Mongolloyd smoke bad weed!

"wraped" - Mongolloyd has frequently "wrapped" his syphilitic tongue
around a ******'s asshole!

"hig" Who knows what the Athens Asshole means?????

"teir" - Mongolloyd is Belle Plaine's "Forrest Gump," As to his
retarded peers, he's "their" Camp-We-Can-Do's star pupil.

"tribes" - Mongolloyd's "tribe's" name is Retardos!

"abou" - "About" this time, Lardass the alcoholic ****s up!

"till" - "Until" Mongolloyd learns English, he'll always be ridiculed.

"din't" - Mongolloyd "didn't" ever finish high school!

"stuipd" - Lardass Davies is really "stupid," isn't he?

"are we know" - Mongolloyd has a hard time posting in English. Being
more stupid, "are we now," Lardass?

"I just you like a brother" - Mongolloyd would take it up the ass from
you just like he did from his brother, too.

"I've been to two Hamfest" - Mongolloyd's never been to two English
classes, though!

"Wogie" - Mongolloyd shows off his cocksucker's lisp.

"his paint size" - Mongolloyd wears size 50 "pants," does he also wear
"paint" because he is a walking billboard for obesity?

"HAMFEST'S" - Mongolloyd has never shown at any "hamfests"! He's too
big of a coward!

"Woger" - Lardass likes to think of "Roger" when he sucks ****** dicks!

"West Vagina" - Yes, "Virginia," Mongolloyd hasn't ever seen any
vagina, west or east, north or south.

"reconize" - Mongolloyd, your ****ups are easy to "recognize"

"thopught" - Mongolloyd never has any "thoughts", except to show off
his lisp again!

"Who hear likes" - Mongolloyd nobody likes you, "here" or anywhere!

"Wogie" - Lardass Lloydie's lisp exposes him again!

"really beated" - Mongolloyd really "beats" off, since he can't get a
woman.

"Woger" - Mognolloyd makes like faggot.

"Curtain's" - Mongolloyd always ****s up when he hides behind his
"curtains" of sockpuppets.

"cocksuckers" - Lardass always ****s up and punctuates incorrectly,
must be his "cocksucker's" lisp.

"spinctor" - Mongolloyd has the "spinchter" muscle the size of a #10
washtub, since his drunk daddy, his felon older brother and his mommy's
dildoe has stretched it out.

"reconized" - Lardass Davies stupidity is easily "recognized".

"porpuse" - Mongolloyd's stupidity is on "purpose"!

"worlds" - Mongolloyd is the "world's" worst speller!

"comfortbale" - Mongolloyd confessed he is "comfortable" looking at
dicks all day long.

"For the recod" - For the "RECORD," Mongolloyd is retarded!
"all these yours" - "All these years" of posting, and Lardass has yet
to post in English.

"I have no worked for 22 days straight" - Too bad you don't concentrate
on your English for the same legnth of time, Porky!

"Roger'" - "Roger's" what's always on your little mind, Porky!

"****tpacker" - Mongolloyd has a "****packer" for a father.

"revoaked" Mongolloyd your life will soon be "revoked."
"Upeset?" BWHAHAHAHAHA..Mongolloyd you get "upset" so easily, BITCH!

"knumskull" - Mongolloyd, I could ****ing care less since I'm not
Catholic, you ****ing "Numbskull"

"BEVERY ****NH AWARE" - Mongolloyd should "BE VERY ****ING AWARE" of
his surroundings and who is watching him!

"orafice" - Mongolloyd has had a big greasy dick stuck in every
"ORFICE" in his obese body.
"YOUR STILL" Mongolloyd, "you're still" a ****ing imbecile!

"Funn" - Mongolloyd's face sure is "FUNNY" looking.

"Your whole life has past you by." - Lardass, your life has already
"passed" you by the minute you were **** out of your whore mommy.

"Eldery" - If you were a bit more "ELDERY," Porky ,you would be a
better speller.

"Jelous" - Nobody, I repeat nobody is "JEALOUS" of a retard like
Mongolloyd Davies!

"He 4F for the Air Force" - Wrong, Mongolloyd, you are 4F for LIFE!

"plagarize" - Mongolloyd, you couldn't even "plagiarize" from "See Jack
Run" correctly.

"Is like our her Steve and Lloyd" - Mongolloyd ****s up again!
Mongolloyd calls himself and Holstan a "her."

"to much" - Mongolloyd tries to communicate in English but it's just
"too much" for his tiny brain to handle.

"beutiful" - Mongolloyd is as "beautiful" as a WART HOG!

"Trough" - Mongolloyd can't get that everybody sees that he is ****ing
stupid "THROUGH" his malformed skull.

"would all upset" - Try posting in English, DUMB**** Davies!

"backpedd;e" - Mongolloyd "backpedals" when he gets upset and misspells
words!

"Good are you ever pathetic" - Mongolloyd, Goddamn, are YOU ever
pathetic when you **** up like that.

"Make ne" - Mongolloyd is trying to say "make me" like a little girl,
but naturally, he ****s it up! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

"I'm not into, unlike you" - Mongolloyd isn't into looking smart,
either.

"Rare end" - Lardass, you "rear end" is so big, when you back up, you
beep.

"hygienne" - Mongolloyd hasn't got any "hygiene" habits.

"suprise" - "SURPRISE", Mongolloyd ****s up again!

"poved" - Mongolloyd "proved" he is a ****ing idiot once again!

"Momma" "marbels"- Your Crackwhore "Mama" knows you don't have all your
"marbles", Porky!