Old September 4th 05, 03:28 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
reminding Ole stevie of his word

again

now to Hightlight the relavant pasage again

an old friend wrote:
Stevie has deined any physcail problem so it must be metnal discharge
there at the end
cut

(In case you want to check the validity of my service like Mark,
start
with Platoon 2100, F Co, 2nd RTB, RTR, MCRD SanDiego from the date
above,
finishing with medical retirement from MCAS El Toro, CA 29 May 1992)

there you have

confessing to disablity of some kind and he denies it was physcial so
it must be mental

No other logical choice except of course that Stvei isn't the marrine
in question or other such lie

It could have been spiritual. If Steve had been a Chaplain and lost
his faith...

I had to think about this one for a few days but indeed if Stevie wants
to claim chaplain status and loss of faith I'll let do it and apologize
for saying it must have been a mental

As will I.

But Steve has never mentioned that he was a chaplain, only claims being
an "A" NCOIC of Okinawa MARS, and supposed to be aircraft maintenance
of some sort.

but when has changing his story bothered Stevie before

Changes his story or won't finish his story. Like the time he
mentioned that he was in seven hostile actions...