Old September 4th 05, 03:36 AM

I am listening to a United Radio Broadcasters radio station of New
Orleans in New Orleans right now,I just now tuned into the station,I
think the guy said WWL 870.Folks are calling into the station about
there are still folks trapped in their houses and they need food and
water and medical aid and they are worried about Martial law and in 72
hours they think will be folks knocking on their doors and they will be
told they will have to leave their homes even though they are in a safe
unflooded area.Some folks are calling in and saying they haven't seen
the red cross or any other help yet.A woman in Algiers (New Orleans
metro area) is saying she isn't allowed to go to the other end of
Jefferson Street to get ice.The 17th Street Canal breach has been
repaired.There are still many people in New Orleans without any help and
they are worried sick.
cuhulin