Old September 4th 05, 05:15 AM
Al Klein

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 22:06:56 -0500, "SteveJ" said in
rec.radio.scanner:

Last night some masked men broke into a Lafayette home, killed the man of
the house and forced the wife to open the family safe. They pocketed the
families life savings and left. (This incident has not been verified.)

Don't let that stop you from spreading it.

I was out and about town today. I saw some scary looking people driving on
the streets and in some of the stores I was in.

You looked in a mirror?

Some of the lowest of the low.

The lowest are bigots. Or were you looking at your betters?

Welcome to my killfile - you'll find a lot of like-"minded" people in
there.