Old June 24th 04, 06:19 AM
Tom Bruhns

Default More free: Power transformers

Hi again...

More freebies: about 200 pounds of assorted transformers, more than
25 pieces. These are mostly power transformers, of the sort used in
solid-state electronic instruments around twenty years ago before
switchers became common. V-A ratings I'd guess range from perhaps 10
or 20 up to at least a couple hundred, most in the 100VA range. There
are a few power chokes too, but probably more than 90% transformers.
Probably only makes sense to pick these up from me...Seattle/Everett
area. I suppose they could be shipped motor freight if someone really
wants.

Cheers,
Tom