Old September 4th 05, 03:27 PM

From: on Sep 3, 4:02 pm

I'm still troubled about being a jerk for not giving Mike greif. I
think I would have been better off if I had given him greif.

Not to worry, Davie Heil gonna give you grief on the spelling
of "greif." :-)

Darnit, you stole my Heil bait. Maybe if we're quiet about it, he'll
still go for it.

He will probably make a macro on that and remind you for years
in lieu of his replying on some subject. :-)

Be that as it may, the VEC ought to disband. Since newbies "don't
know a thing about amateur radio" they can't possibly pass any
tests for a license. Just have ONE VEC for the "upgraders" (those
already licensed who want a nicer TITLE). Better all around and
satisfies Davie's smug, arrogant "superiority."

That's what I see, two license classes in the spirit of K0HBs vision.
What we'll get is two license classes in the spirit of the Four
Morsemen where all the old Extras bitch and moan as they always have.
Speaking of bitching Extra's, I see Larry's back. I better go say
"Hi!"

bb